Hypothyroidism is the most common gland disease in dogs and yet there is a lot of misunderstanding and false information about this disease.
This website offers you:
- General information about important factors that influence the thyroid gland
- Information about hyper- and hypothyroidism from identifying the symptoms to treatment
- An FAQ-page where you can find answers to often asked questions
- Check lists to download – that will help you to diagnose and handle the thyroid disease
- Sources that enable you to improve your knowledge
This information enables you, in cooperation with your vet, to help your dog get better.
You can find current information on my dog school Facebook page.
Please use the contact page to ask me any question you have on the subject.
Here You can find my dog school Hundeschule im Kreis Recklinghausen